If you are NEW to the Physician Services to Indigents Program (PSIP)
You were not enrolled in the fiscal year 2018/2019 Program, see below for what to do.
There are 2 main programs of reimbursement for the County of Los Angeles:
- TRAUMA services - current list of approved facilities
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL Services (EMS)
To download the information for the following categories, click the respective TRAUMA and/or EMS links under the Forms & Instructions tab.
- DIRECTOR'S LETTER - Highlights the current fiscal year's Reimbursement rate and program requirements.
- BILLING REQUIREMENTS - Provides detailed information on the Administration of the program: how soon you can bill, where to send the claims, etc.
- REIMBURSEMENT POLICIES - Gives a detailed listing of payable procedure codes.
- PROGRAM ENROLLMENT form - Your physician must sign to be enrolled in the program. Be sure to make a copy for your file.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION Agreement - Your physician must READ and sign to be enrolled in the program. Be sure to make a copy for your file.
Mail the original signed Program Enrollment and Conditions of Participation forms along with your physician's current W-9 and copy of the physician's state license to:
American Insurance Administrators
PSIP Enrollment Dept
P O Box 17908
Los Angeles, CA 90017-0908
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact AIA at 1-800-303-5242 or via email at email@example.com.